Latest posts by Ashtyn (see all)
- Fresh Butter - June 29, 2022
- Quick and Easy Zucchini and Squash Side Dish - June 29, 2022
- Chicken In Red Wine Sauce - June 29, 2022
Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulge Right Foods.
Cookies, Cookies, Cookies! Who doesn’t like cookies? I have a guilt-free recipe for you and your sweet tooth. Hope you enjoy!
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Mikie’s Angel Cookies
Gluten-free | Sugar-free
Makes 48 cookies
- 1 cup (225 grams) butter, room temperature
- ½ cup (75 grams) Powdered sugar substitute
- 1 ¾ cup (270 grams) Indulge Right All Purpose flour mix
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl, beat until fluffy.
- Add flour and vanilla extract, beat until well blended.
- Shape into 1-inch rope, cut into ¼ inch slices.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing them from the sheet.