Hey guys! Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulgent Foods. Welcome to another episode of Indulge Right in the Kitchen. Today, I have something very, very simple. I have a fruit tart. And because it is Memorial day weekend I’m going with red, white, and blue.
This is going to be very simple because you can use whatever you desire. In this case, I’m going to use leftover pie crust and whipped cream. I’m also using Chocolate Joy Indulge Right Sauce to flavor a little bit more.
Just spread whipped cream on the crust and add fruit. Decorate to your liking and serve.
You’ve got the crunchiness. You’ve got the fluffy, airy chocolate cream. You’ve got different fruits. I think it’s a win, win. Happy Memorial Day everyone. Stay safe and enjoy.
Red, White, and Blue Tart
Gluten-Free | Sugar-Free
- Fruit of Choice (Raspberries, Blueberries, etc.)
- Crust (pie crust, pizza dough, meringue shell)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate Joy Indulge Right Sauce (Or Your Favorite Flavor)
- Cook crust/tart shell according to the package.
- Divide whip cream into two parts. Set one part of whipped cream aside for decorating.
- Sweeten or flavor the remaining whipped cream to taste.
- Spread flavored whipped cream over crust/shell.
- Add berries.
- Decorate with remaining whipped cream.