Chef Varouj here with you today, from Indulge Right Foods. Welcome to Indulge Right At Home.
Ok guys, I’ve decided to make Zucchini, but I do not feel like sauteing them or cooking too much. So I’m going to show you a quick and easy way to cook them in the oven. Hope you enjoy!
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Quick and Easy Zucchini and Squash Side Dish
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Sugar-Free
- Tomato Paste
- Chicken Stock
- Dice zucchini and squash.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute onions.
- Add tomato paste and chicken stock to desired consistency.
- Pour sauce over zucchini and squash and blend together.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes until squash and zucchini are done.