Chef V here, founder of Indulge Right Foods. Welcome to another episode of Indulge Right in the Kitchen.
Today I am making a very, very simple cranberry sauce. In fact, it’s apple cinnamon cranberry sauce. Three ingredients, if you want to count the water, so it can’t get any simpler than that.
Gluten-Free | Sugar-Free | Dairy-Free | Keto And Diabetic Safe
Yield: 20 Servings
- 8 Cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Jar Indulge Right® Apple Cinnamon Caramel Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Zest
- 3 Oranges, Juiced (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Rosemary, Chopped (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients (except for rosemary) in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cover.
- Remove from the heat when all cranberries have popped, about 10 minutes.
- Add rosemary (optional).