Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulge Right Foods.
Today I have for you a classic. Coconut Macaroons with a sugar-free caramel twist. Crisp and golden on the outside, chewy and moist on the inside.
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Caramel Coconut Macaroons
Sugar-Free | Dairy-Free
Makes 6 to 8 Macaroons
- 1 jar of Bourbon Vanilla caramel sauce
- 6-8 ounces of shredded unsweetened coconut
- Melted unsweetened chocolate
- In a medium saucepan, bring the caramel to a boil.
- Add shredded coconut and cook for just 1 or 2 minutes.
- Scoop out desired-sized balls and place them on parchment paper.
- Dip in unsweetened melted chocolate if you like.
- Let cool and enjoy.