Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulge Right Foods.
The recipe in this blog is for someone who wants something sweet. It is also for those that like the “sweet and sour” flavors and do not want to have to give up on those flavors.
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Walnut Caramel Crusted Chicken Breast
Sugar-Free | Keto-Friendly | Diabetic Safe
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons or Indulge Right sugar-free caramel sauce (dairy or dairy-free vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh sage (about 4 leaves)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar of choice
- Cayenne to taste (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season and cook chicken breast for 4-5 minutes per side OR roast in a preheated oven at 400F for 10-12 minutes (time will vary based on the size of the chicken breast)
- While the chicken breast is cooking prepare the sauce.
- Bring the remaining ingredients to a boil, allowing the mixture to thicken.
- Top the chicken breast with the walnut crust and return to the oven for 3-4 minutes.