Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulge Right Foods.
You can’t do without desert! And guess what, this recipe is very, very simple. Make a pecan pie in two minutes.
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Caramel Pecan Pie
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegan | Sugar-Free
- 1 Jar of Indulge Right Sugar-free Bourbon Vanilla Bean
- Caramel Sauce (dairy or dairy-free)
- 8oz (2 cups) pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 Frozen gluten-free pie shell of choice (or use your favorite recipe)
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon or orange Liquor (optional)
- 2 squares of unsweetened chocolate, melted (optional)
- Bake the pie shell according to the manufacturer, or your recipe’s directions.
- Empty the content of the Indulge Right sugar-free caramel sauce into a small saucepan.
- Add the coarsely chopped pecans and bring to a quick boil, add bourbon or liquor if using, and cook for one minute.
- Fill the pre-baked pie shell, cool, drizzle the melted chocolate (if being used) and refrigerate.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.