Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulge Right Foods.
Here is a healthy and delicious snack! The point is to give you alternatives for healthier options to create a healthy lifestyle.
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Caramel Yogurt With Crunchy Granola and Fruits
Diabetic Safe| Sugar-Free
- 1/2 Cup of unflavored whole yogurt dairy or dairy free option
- 1/4 Cup low sugar or sugar-free granola of choice
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 Cup blueberries
- 1-2 Tablespoon Indulge Right caramel sauce of choice
- Add yogurt, granola, chia seeds, and fruit to a bowl.
- Empty the content of the Indulge Right sugar-free caramel sauce into a small saucepan.
- Add the coarsely chopped pecans and bring to a quick boil, add bourbon or liquor if using, and cook for one minute.
- Fill the pre-baked pie shell, cool, drizzle the melted chocolate (if being used) and refrigerate.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.