Chef Varouj, founder of Indulge Right Foods, here with you today. Welcome to another episode of Indulge Right In The Kitchen.
I have a special friend of mine, Angel Corona, with me today. We are going to make biscuits to go with the gravy that Angel brought. Enjoy!
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegan | Sugar-Free
- 2 Cups Indulge Right Pie and biscuit flour.
- 4 Teaspoons baking powder.
- ¼ Teaspoon baking soda.
- ¾ Teaspoon salt.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter or butte substitute (cold)
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil (cold)
- 1-Cup butter milk or 1 cup of dairy free milk of choice and ¾ Tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix butter and coconut oil quickly to the flour blend.
- Add buttermilk or vegan version and blend.
- Roll out to 1” think and cut to shape.
Note: If a softer biscuit is desired, brush with melted butter (vegan butter) before baking.