Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulge Right Foods.
Today I have a recipe for a gluten-free pie crust that you can use for all your pies. Hope you have fun making and enjoying all your favorite flavors!
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Gluten-Free Pie Crust
Gluten-Free | Sugar-Free
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10-15 mins | Total Time: 25-30 mins
Makes one 9” shell
- 1 ⅓ cup (200 grams) Indulge Right Foods Gluten free pie flour blend
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) Salt
- 1 stick (½ cup) (113 grams) Butter or plant-based substitute – very cold and cubed
- 3 tablespoon (40 grams) Coconut oil – very cold and cubed
- ½ cup (60 grams) Ice cold water
- Blend flour, salt, butter and coconut oil in a food processor or mixer. Pulse till butter is pea-sized.
- Add water and blend just enough for it to come together. Finish blending by hand.
- Spread into a half-inch thick circle and refrigerate wrapped for 10 minutes.
- Roll out to desired size and line a pie dish.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden brown.