Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulge Right Foods, with another recipe from Indulge Right In The Kitchen.
In this episode we’ll be doing pumpkin pie. We’re gonna start with the crust, then the filling and finally putting it all together. But this episode is more special, because I have a friend who’s actually making it. I’m just supervising. Hope you enjoy!
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
(NO-BAKE) Pumpkin Pie
Gluten-Free | Dairy-Free | Vegan | Sugar-Free
Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 Package Indulge Right Foods® Pie & Biscuit Flour Blend
- ½ Cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 Jar Indulge Right Foods® Chai Spice Caramel Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Pie & Biscuit flour
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Indulge Right Foods® Dairy-Free Double Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- Prepare pie crust as instructed on the Indulge Right Foods® Pie & Biscuit Flour Blend package instructions. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the canned coconut milk, caramel sauce and flour blend. Whisk continuously as it heats to avoid clumping.
- Heat over medium-low heat until it thickens, about 8-9 minutes. Continue to whisk.
- Once thickened, remove from heat and whisk in pumpkin puree, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour pie filling into cooled pie crust. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and then cover.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours before serving to allow time to set.
- When ready to serve, drizzle Dairy-Free Double Chocolate Caramel Sauce across the top and enjoy.