Chef Varouj here, founder of Indulge Right Foods.
The recipe I have for you today is one I like to do for Thanksgiving. However, it is so simple and delicious, that you can make it any day of the week. Enjoy!
Sinfully Delicious, Completely Guilt-Free Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Keto, Paleo, and Diabetic Safe
Roasted Butternut Squash And Sweet Potatoes
Gluten-Free | Sugar-Free | Dairy-Free | Keto | Diabetic Safe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 – 25 Minutes | Total Time: 40 Minutes
Yield: 20 Servings
- 2 Large (Or 3 Medium) Butternut Squash, Diced
- 5 Large Sweet Potatoes, Diced 1″ Squares
- 1 Pound Cippolini Or Pearl Onions
- ½ Cup Olive Oil, Approx.
- 2 Cups Dry Cranberry
- 1 Cups Roasted Pecans, Whole or Chopped
- ⅛ Cup Tarragon, Chopped
- ⅛ Cup Sage, Chopped
- 2 Inch Piece Ginger, (Optional) – Sliced If Used
- 5 Cloves of Garlic, Smashed
- Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- In a medium roasting pan, toss the butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and onions in olive oil and roast at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes (check for tenderness).
- When tender, remove from heat and add the cranberries, pecans, Tarragon, sage, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Toss and enjoy.